The “I” Block
Who we are is the biggest block in the path of who we can be
Limits of Cognition
Growth is
impossible within the boundaries of our knowledge
Fear and Identity
Our
attachment to what we know is a coverup for our fears
Source of Action
Driver to
growth is an unreasonable, impossible, dangerous and stupid action
Mirror of Reality
Who we are is what we see – in family, organization, society or life
Change is Nothing
Our need
to change is a measure of our own fixations
Survive – Thrive – Compete
The
extent to which our competition causes worry for us is a direct measure of our
own incompetitiveness or low self-esteem.
Beyond Me
Non
linear growth happens within a context beyond I, me and mine.
Intentions – Stop That Noise
I am, I intend, I act.
Everything else is an unproductive noise in the head.
No comments:
Post a Comment